Sunday 13 April 2014

Graduation

So after 1460 days of complete and utter madness...I have GRADUATED!! There have been the most amazing highs and bottomless pits of lows but I did it and I am so proud to say that I have my NDip Interior Design.

I have so many people to thank from the bottom of my heart, my loving and understanding boyfriend who has put up with every mood I have thrown at him and supported me and helped me through each day. My parents, without you two I would never have been able to do this, your endless support, love and understanding is overwhelming, I could not be more lucky and blessed to have you. My lecturers, who have put up with all sorts of behavior and have always treated me fairly and so kindly. My friends, I would not have gotten through this without any of you <3 There are not enough words to describe how grateful I am <3




No comments:

Post a Comment